All of our lawyers have experience in a Big 4 accounting firm and top tier law firm environment. Some of our principals have the grey hair to prove it. Our cumulative experience includes advising on large-scale, complex transactions and less extraordinary but equally important matters. We have also taken the lead on advising on cutting-edge issues. The result is that we are able to provide tailored advice to best meet your needs.
We provide advice on the full suite of tax laws, including:
- corporate tax – for example, mergers & acquisitions, corporate reorganisations and capital raisings
- international tax issues – such as thin capitalisation, withholding tax, as well as Controlled Foreign Company (CFC), Foreign Investment Funds (FIF) and transferor trust rules
- transfer pricing
- trusts and estates planning
- employee share schemes
- tax issues relating to employment, such as Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT), payroll tax and termination payments
- goods and services tax (GST)
- stamp duty
- customs duty and excise duty
- tax disputes, settlements and litigation.
Click here to contact us